Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Game Day Reflection

Most Fun: Megan Coram

Most Difficult: Michael Capone

Most Creative: Dominik Schumann

There were a few games that had a maze theme like mine. The main difference was the other mazes asked the user to use the arrow keys to navigate the maze but in my maze I asked the user to use the mouse. Another idea which could have been utilized more in my maze that others used was the idea of a life. Many mazes had various obstacles in the maze and if someone hit on of the obstacles they would lose a life. There were no obstacles in my maze so it would have been difficult to utilize the idea of a life. I suppose that if the user did not complete the maze before the timer ran out they could have lost a life of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment